Meet our Founder
A team is only as strong as its leadership. Our commitment to helping families starts at the top with our founder and managing director.
Dr. Veerapol Khemarangsan M.D
In Thailand, OB/GYN doctors are most important because they are the only ones who collect stem cells from the umbilical cord blood and the umbilical cord tissues. While I was studying gynecology, I became acquainted with stem cells and developed an interest in this field. I concentrated on my studies at the National University of Singapore in the field of stem cell preservation and transplantation and discovered that stem cells may truly be miracle cells that people can retrieve and use to cure various illnesses.
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Thai Royal College of OB/GYN.
- Sub-board certified in gynecologic endoscopic surgery, ChangGung Memorial Hospital.
- Diploma in Tissue banking and Tissue Transplantation, National University of Singapore
- American board certified in Fellowship in STem Cell Therapies, AMerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Director of Bangkok Metropolitan Excellence Endoscopic Center, BMA.
- Invited Reviewer in Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy (GMIT)