Assoc. Prof. Rangsun Parnpai
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of MedicineSiriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Thai Royal College of OB/GYN.
- Sub-board certified in gynecologic endoscopic surgery, ChangGung Memorial Hospital.
- Diploma in Tissue banking and Tissue Transplantation, National University of Singapore
- American board certified in Fellowship in STem Cell Therapies, AMerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Director of Bangkok Metropolitan Excellence Endoscopic Center, BMA.
- Invited Reviewer in Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy (GMIT)
Dr Chumrus Sakulpaisal
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Thai Royal College of OB/GYN
- Director of In Vitro Fertilization Center, Maharatnakhon Ratchasima Hospital
- Director of Excellence Endoscopic Center, Maharatnakhon Ratchasima Hospital
Dr. Sirinrath Sirivisoot
Dr. Sirinrath Sirivisoot has developed 11-year expertise in nanomaterials and regenerative medicine. She has investigated biomaterials, scaffolds, and their interactions with live cells. She received her PhD from a nanomedicine laboratory at Brown University, and created her postdoctoral work at the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine. She co-invented a world and european patent in method of improving and detecting bone growth which has been licensed to a startup company. Her publications related to nanomedicine have been cited more than 400 times. Her works have been reviewed in IEEE Spectrum, Popular Mechanics, MIT Technology Review (Biomedicine), and others. She has been invited to review articles for "Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine", "ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces", "Carbon", "Nanoscale", and so on. She has served in advisory board and as chairwoman of International Materials Research Conference of Materials Research Society, and International Conference on Modern Materials and Technologies. Her work has been highlighted on the journal issue cover of Interface Focus, The Royal Society Publishing.